Interest Groups include:
- Midweek Meetups: Meet at local establishments to catch up. Guests are welcome. Young children may only accompany a member to morning meet-ups; older children and spouses may attend evening ones.
- Dining in the Burg: Multiple times a year we’ll dine out in Pittsburgh.
- Ladies Luncheons: Explore a new restaurant every month.
- Potluck Lunch & Dinner: Bring a dish to share with friends. Dinners & lunches rotate monthly.
- Newcomers Cares: Focuses on community service and activities.
- Book Groups: Morning and evening groups to satisfy varied schedules and interests
- Girls’ Night Out: Adventurous dining excursions, entertaining activities, and fun!
- Mahjong: Join us for a game of skill, strategy and calculation.
- Chick Flicks: Movies with the girls.
- Breakfast Club: Early risers and those who work 9:00-5:00 meet at eateries in the South Hills.
- Walking Group: Meet once a week for about 1 hour of walking and conversation at various locations.
- Game Night: Learn new and revisit old classic board games monthly.
- Impromptu Friday: Small gathering in member homes, backyards or nearby parking lots
- In-a-Pinch: New baby? Illness? We’re here for you! All members are included in this group which helps out fellow newcomers who find themselves temporarily “in a pinch”.
Note: Detailed descriptions are available in the member directory, which is printed annually.